Yup. Crabby. If you happen to be one of those people who will interact with me in person--consider yourself warned.
I'm a little overwhelmed with getting ready for the big ol' party. The monkey cake isn't going to turn out the way I thought it would. The house is still dirty. I still need a million dollars.
But, to be honest...that's not what is really behind all the crabbiness. I believe the real-deal is that I didn't get to attend a certain meeting at work. Ridiculous, I know. It is suddenly super-duper obvious to me that I am:
1. a glory hound
and
2. a terrible behind the scenes person
It's not that I can't be behind the scenes...I can. It just KILLS me to stay there.
So. There you have it. Not very flattering. Oh-- and no photo to go with this post. You really don't need to see me pout.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AW...I'm assuming this important meeting was...um..down south?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you didn't get to go. You certainly deserve recognition for all the work you do.
I hear you're having help with the party tomorrow...make a list of what you want her to do.
And tell that Party Girl Happy Birthday from me.
love,
Ammie