Monday, October 23, 2006

On the Road

That's where I've been. For the better part of a month I have been away from home...out of state...gone. Between vacation and business trips I have logged a gazillion miles.
And, as fun as it all has been, I'm tired. And it's taking a toll. Miss Claire is acting out, the house is a disaster, I'm crabby as hell, the cat is traumatized, and D is stressed (okay, that's not exactly new).

Travel always provides me with ample reading time but now I am literally STARVED for a creative project. I need to plow through my list of overdue tasks first but, dang, I want to pick up some kind of project. I'm going to have to hold off until I can diminish the mountain of laundry waiting for me.

I have been catching up on my blog reading. I hate that both Cathy Z and Rhonna F have stopped blogging. Two of my favorites.

Alrighty, I don't have much else to say. Except maybe:


GO CARDS!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to get back home and have all that catching up to do? And D is stressed? Surely not...
    It was so good to see you over the weekend.
    Relax and try to have fun tomorrow night. love,Ammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad about Rhonna and Cathy too! Rhonna did a April Fool's joke and said she was stopping and then she really did. OH well, go cards!

    ReplyDelete