Okay, so the collage was somewhat hastily thrown together, but I'm excited to be back in the photo business. I had been having some wicked bad problems with the Kodak s/w and finally just gave up on it. Had to completely and painstakingly remove every tiny bit and piece of it.
About the collage: the background paper is Rhonna Farrer (from Two Peas) and I don't claim to know or be any of the people in the photos.
In other news...
Claire had her long hair cut and we mailed a 10.5 inch ponytail to Locks of Love. I'm so proud of her. And, she looks really cute with her short hair! A great way to start the new year.
Claire had her long hair cut and we mailed a 10.5 inch ponytail to Locks of Love. I'm so proud of her. And, she looks really cute with her short hair! A great way to start the new year.



First: What a cutie with that short gorgeous cut! And just think of the person that will so happily wear their new hair. It will brighten their day for sure. Great Job little one.
ReplyDeleteAnd next...... oh my, what a night we missed out on.
I'm rolling on the floor...... Love it!
K
Her hair is adorable! I love it. And I love that Claire donated her hair to Locks of Love. She's an amazing kid!
ReplyDeleteDespite your disclaimer, I'm pretty sure I recognize some people in red "dresses" with faux fur trim. Is it safe to assume alcoholic beverages were being consumed? And where's the photo of Hollywood in panties?
Ditto ... It looks like it was a fun party but I certainly wouldn't claim to know or recognize any of those people in the photo's either. Thank God the girl with the bikini undergarment covered her face!
ReplyDeleteK