Monday, May 07, 2007

Cinco Deeee Mayo

We had a party. A little fiesta - and I didn't take any pictures! I started to take a few, decided I should wait 'til the party was in full swing...and then never thought about it again. Even though I have no compelling photographic evidence, it was fun. Get a load of our fancy keg cooling system. Hmmm, maybe those New Yorkers were right about us after all.







I did carve out time to complete one layout on National Scrapbook Day - and I'm really happy with it. I just got my Basic Grey distressing tools from Two Peas and I have two things to say:

1) How did I ever survive without these tools? Seriously, they make covering chipboard unbelievably easy. I'll never go back to sandpaper and emery boards.

2) Two Peas shopping ROCKS. Again, "seriously". I got the stuff in like, a minute and a half.



No comments:

Post a Comment