Friday, July 06, 2007

{Hello? Is This Thing on??}

Uh, sorry. It's been a while. Again. But, I've been busy...yeah, that's it. Busy with stuff...

Seriously, it has been an unusual couple of weeks since I last posted. We went through this big, dramatic health scare with Claire involving lots of worry and a long wait to see a specialist. The good news is that we're 99.9% sure she's perfectly healthy. Working on a second opinion appointment to get that remaining 0.1% assurance.

Getting ready for another kegger. I kind of wish Birch Lane would move back to bottles, it doesn't seem very sophisticated to have a big ol' kegger party. I'm trying to class-up the hors-d'oeuvres to compensate. Not that our guests will care whether I serve seven-layer dip straight from the plastic grocery tray or prosciutto-wrapped melon. You know who you are, people--tell me it's not true!


I started a new project that just about crippled me: DAYS OF THE WEEK KITCHEN TOWELS.

They are beyond cute, very very retro. I went all crazy the first day and embroidered like a maniac. Several days later I still cringe to think of picking up a needle.


Well, blog posts are no fun without pictures, so, here's a completely random selection for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment