Monday, July 17, 2006

Busy Doing Nothing

Feels like nothing at least. I'm constantly running, making lists, but when I sit back and think--nothing is really happening. Laundry and errands are not too interesting. No wonder all I ever want to do is scrapbook.

We did manage to finish redecorating DD's room. I guess, technically, we're decorating this room for the first time. Painted it Tinkerbell Green ( = glowing lime green) and found a really sweet asian-inspired comforter called "Tearoom". Perfect for her. We even sawed the handles off a couple of her silk umbrellas and hung them on the walls. If you haven't figured it out yet, DD is crazy for all things asian. So, it looks like " 'Tweens in China" Actually turned out really great.

Speaking of DD, here she is four years and two houses ago, in my latest LO:


No comments:

Post a Comment