Thursday, July 27, 2006

{Me and My Sweetie}


Isn't she just the cutest? Nothing else to post now...must work (as in real, actual work.) I've been working like crazy this week. I can't say how much because my friends who work full time will fall out of their rolling desk chairs and sustain injuries from laughing so hard. (It's a lot to me and that's what's important.)

By the way--I decided to add the cute little brackets to my title because that's what the cool girls are doing. :-) Oh, and how 'bout some comments? No one ever leaves any...

Back to the salt mines.

1 comment:

  1. Tess, I love your blog. Thanks for letting me know about it. Now it'll be easy and fun to keep up with all you're doing. I'm so glad that you were able to come today, it was so good to visit with all of you. And love the picture of you and little DD too.
    love, Ammie

    ReplyDelete