Monday, August 28, 2006

High School Football



It's been a busy weekend followed by a busy Monday. School is back in full swing...but thankfully the extra-curricular stuff won't kick in for a few more days.

This summer my daughter took part in a dance camp hosted by one of the local high schools. The experience culminates each year in a performance at the first home game--which was this weekend. Claire did a beautiful job dancing and just generally had lots o'fun. The people-watching opps at the game were amazing. I could barely focus on the football with so much teenage drama unfolding all around me. You couldn't pay me to go through high school again.

And, I've been scrapbooking! Haven't scanned anything yet but will soon. I also re-organized my printed paper stash. I have a big thick stack of paper to give away so I can start using the even bigger stack of paper I've acquired recently. There is more good stuff out there than a girl can buy and use. I got a box from Stampin Up! on Friday. I bought a couple of Christmas sets and they are CUTE. I want to start working on cards but I haven't quite settled on a design yet. It's better not to force the issue...it'll come to me in time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, congratulations to Claire on her great dance routines at the football game! Did you take pics?

    love,
    Ammie

    ReplyDelete