Still tweaking the blog...decided a new look was in order. I'm still considering a different banner...but nothing to show just yet.
Finished LOs for a design team call and it flat took it out of me. I'm creatively drained.... My first instinct was to pick up something totally different and that's what I've done. I'm trying knitting (again). I think the reason I never really progressed is that I didn't find a project appropriate to my skill level. Scarves were just too boring, afghan too big, tea cozy...yeah, not ready for that. This time it's going to be a baby beret. I refuse to buy any more yarn but I am going to have to spring for some more needles.
I'm also feeling inspired to clean out the craft closet. It'll be a miracle if that urge sticks with me. But, stranger things have been known to happen.
Anyway, sorry for the boring post. Not even any cute pictures.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the new look, Tess. And knitting, yaay! tea cozies, nah, how about some little sweaters for Dulaan? That means warm in Mongolia, I think. I have lots of patterns. Have fun. Moving day tomorrow for the college gal.
ReplyDeletehugs, Ammie