Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sweetie Pea


Dawn took over a hundred photos of Claire at my sisters house this spring with her new camera. They're pretty much all amazing. I love this LO--but I must be the only one. It's not exactly causing a stir on Two-Peas. I'm such a glutton for validation--I totally need to get over it.

Today I volunteered to work at our elementary school registration. Zow-ie, there are some special people out there. It's been a long time since I've had to deal with the general public.

Claire was super-happy to spend some time at her new school and to even bump into a few old classmates.

Other than that...well, nothing. Friday can't get here soon enough.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, well I think my sweetie is really special! Those are cute pictures. And good for you for volunteering at school registration. Hope Chloe's OK now, and have a lot of fun at the St. L. Scrapbook thing.

    Ammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what awesome lookin' pics there, and love the lo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great pics those are...and love the lo.

    ReplyDelete